Do I qualify for $14500 in Government Rebates?
Is your home located within the City of North Vancouver?
Is your home heated with natural gas?
If your home is in the City of North Vancouver and is heated by natural gas then you will qualify for up to $14500 in total Government Rebates when we upgrade your home heating equipment to a new incredibly efficient Mitsubishi Heat Pump System and Rheem Hybrid heat pump water heater!!
Gas Furnace? YES! You qualify
Gas Boiler? YES! You qualify
If you’re heating with gas, then you will qualify for the rebates when you upgrade!!!
The process is simple!
- Step 1: Click on the “Blue” registration button to get registered for the federal rebate.
- Step 2: Call us and arrange for a no-obligation onsite quotation
- Step 3: Click on the Green ” Find an Energy Advisor” Button to find and complete your pre-retrofit EnerGuide home evaluation
- Step 4: CCS Heating/Cooling professionally installs your new super-efficient Mitsubishi and Rheem Heat Pump Systems
- Step 5: Book your post-retrofit evaluation and apply for the federal reimbursement and our office will submit all the needed rebate forms for the provincial rebate on your behalf.
- Step 6: Enjoy your brand-new heating and air conditioning system and cash your rebate cheque!!